Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Someone

"My Someone"

I just need that one someone
Whose presence can make
My ordinary day an Awesome one!!!

Someone whose eyes speaks 'TRUTH'
Truth about his 'LOVE' for me
Love that will be 'Forever'
Forever which is in 'REAL' forever.

Someone who finds his world in me
Whose day & night ends with me.

Someone who will know that
It Hurts when it Breaks💔
So will hold me so close to him
That their is no room for space.

Someone who will be my Friend
My Guide & my greatest Critic too
But the moment he see me falling apart
He will catch & fix me too👫

Someone who will go on his knees
& will say hey 'My Life'

Can i be your someone
Can i hold your hand and walk with you
Till the end of my life???
Someone who will say 'I never thought
Hearing 'Yes' from you will become more important than hearing 'I love you'
But to hear that yes i can wait forever for you.'

Someone who will say 'I promise i will never ever make you feel that i will ever leave your side.

Someone who will show me why it never worked with anyone
Bcoz i was yet to find that SPECIAL SOMEONE OF MY LIFE  💏

Written by
Anubhuti Srivastava

2 comments:

  1. It was nicely written, but I am pretty much sure that once you start loving yourself..you will easily find this "someone". Don't wait for anyone to make your life better. Love yourself and your closed ones !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I missed this comment of yours
      Read it today and yes you were correct,I got my someone(raghu)only after I started loving myself more

      Delete

Powered By Blogger