Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sometimes...




Sometimes we don’t feel anything
Neither good Neither bad
Neither happy Neither sad
Just Blank…

Sometimes I wonder if he can ever see
What all I hide inside me
All the tears, all the pain
All rudeness when he acted insane
Sometimes…

Sometimes I wonder if he even knows how much his words can break me
When he says you know “I love her”
Sometimes I wonder if he has any idea that what all it takes for me to smile and say nice pic
When I see him with someone
Sometimes I wonder if he will ever understand how much I love him when all I get is nothing
Sometimes…

Sometimes we have to accept that few ppl will never return the love
Will never feel how you feel for them
Will never call your name to stop you when you leaving
Sometimes…

Sometimes we get broken in a way that it can never be fixed
Sometimes the Pain is beyond explanation
Sometimes it’s of no point expressing
Sometimes it’s better to just collect yourself and walk away
Sometimes…


Written By
Anubhuti Srivastava

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger