Wednesday, December 3, 2014




Loves me or Loves me not



Loves me or loves me not
Is a state where our heart says ‘Yes’ he does and our mind says ‘No’        
This thought flashes in everyone’s mind when they are in love
And one who settles the battle between heart and mind
Gets the love of their life and others keeps on swinging between
Loves me or loves me not

Today when I thought if my guy “loves me or loves me not”
I recalled the day when I first saw him      
He was engrossed in his work and I was sitting behind
I can only see his back and his hand with a black band
I felt it was saying baby I am the one whom you were searching so long
And I will tie your hand with mine with this band and will make you my sunshine.

It will sound funny if I say that band connected me to him
But there was something magical in it that drew me to him

14th Feb was the day when he first said hi
And then there was no turning back
And I knew yes he is my guy.

We were so happy as we knew we are soul mates
But Love story without a drama is a complete waste

So here comes the twist and I was rejected by his side
And I got really pissed on him and we both had a fight
He was not ready to take a stand and I was not ready to leave his hand
And finally that moment came where I thought –“If he really loves me or loves me not

Battle of mind and heart begun
Thousand thought Vs thousands feelings
But every time my heart won
You know why?
Because, whenever I was losing he held my hand close to his heart

I don’t know the end of this love story, if it would be happy or sad
But what I know is that still many a times I will give up on him
And will think if “he loves me or loves me not
And many a times he will think the same.
But our future will be decided by who will win this game.

Mind’ which is rational and talks about facts
Or ‘Heart’ which is full of hopes even after knowing the facts.
I hope this love story goes on and on
And every time “he loves me win over he loves me not
I don’t want any end for this love story –Be it Happy or sad
I just want to walk with him through this journey of life by tying my hand with his black band J


Written By :
Anubhuti Srivastava


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger