Thursday, September 8, 2016

Letter to my Dear Teddy

Letter to my Dear Teddy

Dear Teddy,

I hope you still remember me. I am the same girl- who used to send you crazy long messages, who use to sing songs for you, who use to annoy you and irritate you at times and who loved you like crazy- hey, I am your Cartoon, remember???

Right now this letter might not hold any importance to you like me. But may be few years down the line, when you will be sipping a cup of coffee looking at your teenage daughter, you will think about me. May be, when you will see her fiddling with her phone all the time, you will think about me. May be, when she will be in love with some guy you will think about me.

I am sure you would like the best to happen to her and you will be concerned that she gets the right  guy. But you know for a fact that guys like you do exist. You will not want a guy like you for your daughter, I am sure. You will wish that nobody plays with her innocent emotions and pure love. You would like that guy to treat your daughter like princess and to never make her cry and I would wish the same for her. But do you remember my cry?? I'm sure you won’t.

I know like any other girl she will also dream of a perfect love, she will also dream of her prince charming, she will also believe in the beauty of love like I did. She will also trust someone and madly love someone like I did, believing he will never play with her emotions. She would like to see the qualities of her dad in her guy, as for her you are the role model, you are the gentleman that her mother married but I really hope she never gets someone like you. I don’t want her to be treated like the way you treated me.

 I know the pain, I know how it feels when the one you trusted the most leaves you nowhere. When the person who is your world, ignores you like you don’t even exist in his world. I know how much  that “Why” hurts.
Why he played with me,what was my mistake, what did I do wrong, haven’t I loved him the way he wanted???
Why he didn’t console me when I cried.
Why he was not there when I needed him the most???

I know for a fact until we go through that emotion, we can never relate to how it feels. Still I would never like your daughter to go through that for you to realise my pain.

I would like your daughter to get someone who values her love, her emotions. Who can ignore her mistakes and will still hold on to her. Who can appreciate the small gestures done by her. Who will wipe her tears and hug her tight when she is sad. Who will always be there for her.  Who will never make her regret that why she choose him. Who will make her believe in love rather than making her feel that loving someone was the biggest mistake of her life. I would wish she gets a guy who will play with her hair not her feelings.

Dear teddy, I don’t want to make you feel bad when you read this letter. All i want is to give a message to all the guys, to be that sweet cute soft teddy of that innocent girl, who loves their teddy from the bottom of their heart and not to make them feel that they are cartoon to believe in teddy love.

I don’t want them to make another cartoon writing a letter to her teddy, hoping he will understand her teddy love someday.

Guys, be nice and thankful if someone loves you.

Don’t make the King angry by playing with their princess, as one day you will be the king hoping your princess to meet her prince.

Written By
Anubhuti Srivastava




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger