Monday, August 22, 2016

Believe - even though..



I believe in doing Good
Though i know not necessarily people will recognise that or will return the same.

I believe in being Honest
Though i know honesty is not much appreciated

I believe in Fixing things
Though i know giving up is an easy way out.

I believe we can Fail
Though we all always dream of being successful.

I believe in Miracles
Though i know that it's hardwork that makes miracles happen.

I believe in Love
Though i know i might not get one.

I believe in Beauty of Life
Though the world is so ugly

I believe in Being Positive,
I believe in Me,
Though i might sleep saying it didn't happen today as well.

Believe in Yousrelf
Even when everyone says don't believe in you.

Written By
Anubhuti Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger